Dienstag, 9. Februar 2010

The journey must continue....

It has been a very long time since i have posted my last entry. The reasoning behind this is, that I have been very busy trying to raise money for some special 3D gear and to formalize possible PhD research questions.

On the day Arsenal lost 1:3 to ManU, I was on the hunt to find a pub which was broadcasting it in 3D.......the Kick Bar and the George were supposed to, but never did. So I witnessed the loss in normal 2D which was properly good because otherwise I would have been even more depressed. Last weekend, the England v. Wales six nations game was shown across the country in many different cinemas. I obviously got to the cinema in WoodGreen and they were over booked, so I watched that sporting highlight in 2D also. I have however booked my ticket for the 27. February when England will play Ireland. C'mon 3D!

This morning I received a phone call from one of the BroadcastVideoExpos' organizers, he told me that they would like to upgrade me to the V.I.P. status. What can I say, apart from being chuffed! I will get the chance to meet even more interesting people go to even more seminars and drink free coffee

So as you can see, very turbulent past few days for me..............I really did not think that it would be so hard to run ones own research project though, very demanding!

Take care and read you later!

P.S.

I will be working on a little dance 3D piece soon, so keep your eyes on this blog to see the finished product

Buenos Noches

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen